Dr. Michelle Bleile is a pathologist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Bleile is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Bleile can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Bleile may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 2004
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
Dr. Michelle J Bleile M.D.'s Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Michelle J Bleile M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Michael R Koch MD1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Michael Charles Geis M.D.1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Karl Gregory Peterson M.D.3013 W Spruceleigh Ct Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Kenneth Shon Snell MD1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Lauren Marie Murer M.D.1301 S CLIFF AVE STE 700 SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Diane Coppock Sneed M.D.1301 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105