Dr. Michael Carlton is a psychologist practicing in Mount Vernon, AL. Dr. Carlton specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Carlton evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Carlton because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Michael Antonio Carlton PH.D.'s Practice location
Mount Vernon, AL 36560Get Direction
Dr. Michael Antonio Carlton PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- Dr. Damon Ann Robinson PHD725 East Coy Smith Highway Mount Vernon AL 36560
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Trickle PSY.D.725 East Coy Smith Highway Mount Vernon AL 36560
- Dr. Robert G Cook PHD725 East Coy Smith Highway Mount Vernon AL 36560
- Ms. Susan K Rhodes PHD725 East Coy Smith Highway Mount Vernon AL 36560
- Dr. Christian S Hildreth PSYD725 East Coy Smith Highway Mount Vernon AL 36560
- Mr. Robert D Oatsvall PHD725 East Coy Smith Highway Mount Vernon AL 36560