Dr. Phillip Sherman Ragland MD
Surgeon3261 Old Washington Rd Suite 2011 Waldorf MD, 20602
Dr. Phillip Ragland is a general surgeon practicing in Waldorf, MD. Dr. Ragland specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Ragland provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Outcome of nonvascularized bone grafting for osteonecrosis of the femoral head.
- The diagnosis and treatment of nontraumatic osteonecrosis of the femoral head.
- Core decompression of the femoral head for osteonecrosis using percutaneous multiple small-diameter drilling.
- Minimally invasive total knee arthroplasty.
- Resurfacing hip arthroplasty: comparison of a minimally invasive versus standard approach.
- Constrained components for the unstable hip following total hip arthroplasty: a literature review.
- Surgical treatment of osteonecrosis of the hip.
- Gait analysis of patients with resurfacing hip arthroplasty compared with hip osteoarthritis and standard total hip arthroplasty.
- A new single-incision, soft tissue sparing approach to total hip arthroplasty: a case report.
Dr. Phillip Sherman Ragland MD's Practice location
Waldorf, MD 20602Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21229Get Direction
Dr. Phillip Sherman Ragland MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ragland
- What is a Cholecystectomy Diet?
After your gallbladder has been removed, you may develop frequent loose or watery stool, which is a sign of diarrhea. In some cases, this diarrhea may last for a few weeks or even months. First, it is very important to understand why you are having diarrhea. Diarrhea which comes immediately after...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Dr. Elias George Debbas MD11711 Livingston Road Fort Washington Maryland 20744
- Dr. George Kevin Gillian M.D.8988 Lorton Station Blvd Lorton VA 22079
- Dr. Ervind sriram Sriram Bhogte M.D.110 HOSPITAL RD PRINCE FREDERICK MD 20678
- Mrs. Mary Helen Hill MD2616 Sherwood Hall Lane Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Seble Z Gabre-madhin MD110 Hospital Rd Prince Frederick MD 20678
- Dr. Adheesh Ashok Sabnis M.D., F.A.C.S.700 2ND ST NE WASHINGTON DC 20002