Dr. Dalal Akoury is a pediatrician practicing in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Dr. Akoury is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Akoury diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Akoury can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology; St Jude Childrens Res Hosp, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology; Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; All Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Dalal A Akoury M.D.'s Practice location
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582Get Direction
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dalal A Akoury M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dalal A Akoury M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Akoury
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Dr. Christopher Charles Feathers M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Mr. Asfawossen B Asfaw MD809 82nd Parkway Myrtle Beach SC 29572
- Dr. Stephen Alexander Corontzes MD600 Singleton Ridge Rd Conway SC 29526
- Dr. Paul Lincoln Baldridge MD8120 Rourk St Myrtle Beach SC 29572
- Dr. Kristina Nicole Carswell MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Marwan S Al aswad MD4022 Postal Way Myrtle Beach SC 29579