Jonathan George Tardos MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology350 E 17th St New York NY, 10003
Dr. Jonathan Tardos is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Tardos performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- SR proteins ASF/SF2 and SRp55 participate in tissue factor biosynthesis in human monocytic cells.
- Assessment of plasma tissue factor activity in patients presenting with coronary artery disease: limitations of a commercial assay.
- Antagonistic roles of four SR proteins in the biosynthesis of alternatively spliced tissue factor transcripts in monocytic cells.
- Novel use of atrial overdrive pacing to rapidly differentiate junctional tachycardia from atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia.
Jonathan George Tardos MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
SOMERSET, NJ 08873Get Direction
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Emad F. Aziz D.O., M.B., CH.B.90 Bergen Street Newark NJ 07103
- Hanan Morcos M.D1373 BROAD ST STE 308 CLIFTON NJ 07013
- Dr. Steven J Fowler MD333 E 29th St New York NY 10016
- Anthony Aizer M.D.462 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Joseph H Levine M.D.100 Port Washington Blvd Roslyn NY 11576
- Felix Yang M.D.421 OCEAN PARKWAY BROOKLYN NY 11218