Dr. Eric Brian Segal M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology690 N BROADWAY N WHITE PLAINS NY, 10603
Dr. Eric Segal practices Neuropathology in New York, NY. Dr. Segal studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Eric Brian Segal M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
N WHITE PLAINS, NY 10603Get Direction
Dr. Eric Brian Segal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Segal
- 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy Finishes the Columbus Marathon
No matter what is against them, throughout history humans have proved time and time again that they can push past beyond their limits. Society has continue to defied odds, against prior dispositions and against what was ever imaginable by all of humankind. The stories that make up this very...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Wrigley Field Comes Under Fire After Cubs Fan Sues for Violating Disabilities Act
David F. Cerda has been wheelchair-bound ever since he was 10 years old. This was caused by muscular dystrophy. Muscular dystrophy is a disease that affects the muscular and skeletal system by weakening the muscles and causing the loss of muscular mass. Mutations or abnormal genes in the muscle...
- A Healthy Brain Needs a Healthy Diet
A new study confirms that a diet rich in vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids and low in trans fats is essential for brain health. Brain shrinkage associated with Alzheimer’s disease is less in older people who consumed these kinds of food. The individuals who had healthy diet scored higher on mental...
- Understanding the Real Link Between Agent Orange and Parkinson's Disease
Veterans are people who have served or worked for a long time in a job or task that he or she specialized in, but in most countries, this term is usually used to describe a person who has done the same in the armed forces or military. A veteran doesn’t have to be in the war for some time as even...
- Literally Fighting Parkinson's: Fitness Program Focuses on Boxing to Alleviate Symptoms
“Exercise is good for the brain” is a statement largely supported by scientists, physicians, researchers and all kinds of experts in the field of neurology. Some of the benefits the brain can receive from regular exercise are:...
- Dr. Marcelo E Lancman MD690 N Broadway White Plains NY 10603
- Dr. Ching Yen Tsao M.D.390 N. Broadway White Plains NY 10603
- Dr. Katherine Jane Scoville D.O.811 N Broadway White Plains NY 10603
- Dr. Christos C Lambrakis M.D.690 North Broadway White Plains NY 10603
- Dr. Paula Marie Grimaldi D.O.811 N Broadway White Plains NY 10603