Dr. Nigar Nair practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Boys Town, NE. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Nair treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
- Perinatal mortality in a rural district of south India.
- Influence of parental literacy and socio-economic status on infant mortality.
- Socio-demographic and maternal determinants of low birth weight: a multivariate approach.
- Talo-calcaneal relationship in clubfoot.
- Micronuclei in oral squamous cell carcinoma. A marker of genotoxic damage.
- Prevalence of goitre among school children in coastal Karnataka.
- A RARE TRIAD OF CONGENITAL MALFORMATIONS--BILATERAL MICROTIA, SPINAL ANOMALIES AND HEART AFFECTION; REPORT OF A CASE.
- HAND-SCHULLER-CHRISTIAN SYNDROME. REPORT OF A CASE.
- D1 TRISOMY SYNDROME: (A CASE REPORT).
- CRI DU CHAT SYNDROME. (A CASE REPORT).
- Acceptability and effectiveness of a breast health awareness programme for rural women in India.
- Visual outcomes of cataract surgery in a rural population of South India: results from a population-based survey.
- Effectiveness of reproductive health education among rural adolescent girls: a school based intervention study in Udupi Taluk, Karnataka.
- A grading system for reproductive and child health indicators in southern India.
- Analysis of menstrual records of women immunized with anti-hCG vaccines inducing antibodies partially cross-reactive with hLH.
Dr. Nigar S Nair M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Nigar S Nair M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...