Dr. Joseph Brian Murphy MD
Urologist7505 Osler Dr Suite 508 Towson MD, 21204
Dr. Joseph Murphy is a urologist practicing in Towson, MD. Dr. Murphy specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Tbilisi National University 'Gaenati'
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1973
University College Dublin School of Medicine and Medical Science 1973
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Joseph Brian Murphy MD's Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Brian Murphy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murphy
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Are Antibiotics Better Than Cranberry Capsules to Prevent Bladder Infections?
According to a new study, daily doses of antibiotics are more effective than cranberry capsules in controlling bladder infections in women. According to experts the study had some serious drawbacks which made cranberries to look less effective than antibiotics. It is not yet time to count out the...
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- What Should You Expect After a Circumcision?
What Should You Expect After a Circumcision?Circumcision is the process of removing the foreskin of a male penis. Circumcision is done to both newborn males and older boys, or even adults. In all cases, it is the same procedure. Circumcision can be performed both at home and in the hospital. At...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Dr. Stephen Michael Schatz MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Boyle M.D.6535 N CHARLES ST TOWSON MD 21204
- Dr. Julio G Davalos MD806 Landmark Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Alan Mark Geringer M.D.515 Fairmount Ave Towson MD 21286
- Dr. Stanley B Silber MD301 Saint Paul Pl Baltimore MD 21202
- Mrs. Victoria Ruth Staiman M.D.10700 Charter Dr Columbia MD 21044