Dr. Deborah R. Alpert MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology2240 State Route 33 Neptune NJ, 07753
Dr. Deborah Alpert is a rheumatologist practicing in Neptune, NJ. Dr. Alpert specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Alpert treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Refraction in relation to strabismus.
- OCULAR TRAUMA.
- False-positive tests for heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in patients with antiphospholipid syndrome and systemic lupus erythematosus: a rebuttal.
- Refractory postsurgical pyoderma gangrenosum in a patient with Beckwith Wiedemann syndrome: response to multimodal therapy.
- A tale of two vasculitides: biopsy-proven giant cell arteritis followed by the independent development of renal-limited microscopic polyangiitis.
Dr. Deborah R. Alpert MD's Practice location
Neptune, NJ 07753Get Direction
NEPTUNE, NJ 07753Get Direction
Dr. Deborah R. Alpert MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alpert
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic autoimmune disorder. Our own immune system attacks our body and destroys bony tissue in the joints. Sometimes, other body parts are also affected, like skin, eyes, blood vessels, lungs, or heart, but mostly the joints are the ones which are mostly affected. It...
- How Does Rheumatoid Arthritis Affect Your Body?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints. Although the disease causes joint inflammation in most cases, other organs also may be affected. Rheumatoid arthritis affects several parts of the body equally, which is a distinguishing feature from other...
- Severe Pain Causes Lady Gaga to Cancel the Rest of Her Tour
Lady Gaga, the American singer-songwriter who is best known for her hit songs “Born This Way”, “Applause”, and “Poker Face”, has decided to cancel the rest of her Joanne World Tour. It was announced on Instagram that unfortunately, the singer cannot proceed with the remaining 10 shows as...
- Can a Piercing Ease Fibromyalgia Pain?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain syndrome that affects approximately 3 to 9 million American adults. The symptoms of fibro include painful, tender joints and awful body pain. These tender joints are sensitive to pressure in fibromyalgia patients. The healthcare community doesn't fully understand what...
- Everything You Need To Know About Fibromyalgia: Get the Facts
Pain is a very personalized sensation - it can be experienced and described in many ways. However, it universally exists in all humans as a warning mechanism and trigger to avoid further injury. Unfortunately, pain is a daily occurrence for those with fibromyalgia.What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia...
- Dr. Wadie Toma MD3 HOSPITAL PLZ OLD BRIDGE NJ 08857
- Dr. Carrie A Edelman M.D.1640 Route 88 W Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Ramesh Kumar MD3 Plaza Drive Toms River NJ 08757
- Dr. Xiaoyin Tang MD2020 Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. Sawsan Said Najmey MD900 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Ida M. Carideo M.D.3253 ROUTE 35 HAZLET NJ 07730