Dr. In Chang Kim M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology800 S Raymond Ave Pasadena CA, 91105
Dr. In Kim is a rheumatologist practicing in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Kim specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Kim treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1959
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pharmacokinetics and tolerability of gemifloxacin (SB-265805) after administration of single oral doses to healthy volunteers.
- Asp41-His48 region of streptokinase is important in binding to a substrate plasminogen.
- The antithrombotic effects of CI-1028, an orally bioavailable direct thrombin inhibitor, in a canine model of venous and arterial thrombosis.
- Trigger digits in children.
- Hypothesis: Is obesity an inflammatory condition?
- Donor safety in living donor liver transplantation using the right lobe.
- A simplified technique for the sweat test in the diagnosis of fibrocystic disease of the pancreas.
- Duodenal-motility patterns in infants and children.
- [Local anesthesia].
- THE PATTERN OF RECTOSIGMOID MOTILITY IN CHILDREN.
- [A study of dental caries rate among Koreans. (Youth groups were selected from the students of Seoul National University)].
- Use of fouling resistant nanofiltration and reverse osmosis membranes for dyeing wastewater effluent treatment.
- The effect of bowel content on ischemia injury of the small intestine.
- Gastroduodenal intussusception due to a prolapsed gastric adenoma.
- Hybrid estimation of navigation parameters from aerial image sequence.
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. In Chang Kim M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. In Chang Kim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- How to Enjoy Summer Despite Having Lupus
Summer means a lot of fun yet a lot of sun. For families with kids, summer is always the best time to go on trips and vacations. But for people with lupus, summer can mean more pain and discomfort. Fortunately, you can keep lupus at bay while traveling. Enjoying summer with lupus is entirely within...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- PET Scans Reveal Neurochemical Changes in Fibromyalgia Patients
Fibromyalgia is a condition where you feel almost constant pain caused by inflammation all over the body, including joints, organs, and skin. Now brain scans and an advanced imaging test called positron emission tomography, or PET, show that there is a neurochemical change in the brains of those who...
- 10 Foods to Avoid if You Have Lupus
Do you want to know which food should be avoided if you have lupus?Unhealthy food choices worsen lupus by increasing inflammation. Is there any food that causes lupus? No. Though there is no specific food that causes lupus, it is still important to avoid unhealthy choices in order to properly...
- Excess Risk of Cardiovascular Events Has Decreased in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
Rheumatoid arthritis presents with many different symptoms, which often vary from person to person. Among these is a generally higher risk of serious heart problems compared to a person of the same age and health living without rheumatoid arthritis. While it has been known that patients with RA are...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Dr. Joanna Marie Davies M.D.1136 W 6th St Los Angeles CA 90017
- Dr. R swamy Venuturupalli M.D.8750 WILSHIRE BLVD BEVERLY HILLS CA 90211
- Dr. Samy K Metyas MD500 W San Bernardino rd Covina CA 91722
- Dr. Maureen Anne Mcmahon MD200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Thomas Michael Susko M.D.2021 SANTA MONICA BLVD SANTA MONICA CA 90404
- Dr. Thomas J. Romano M.D.1701 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Los Angeles CA 90033