Dr. Wilmer Blaylock is a dermatologist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Blaylock specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Blaylock diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1958
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1958
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology- 1987
- T-cell Lymphoma, Psoriasis, Eczema (atopic Dermatitis) And More
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Dermatology; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH, DERMATOLOGY BRANCH N.C.I., BETHSEDA, MD USA 1964
- National institutes of health, dermatology N.C.I., Maryland, montgomery 1964
Dr. Wilmer Kenneth Blaylock M.D.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Dr. Wilmer Kenneth Blaylock M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Ringworm in Dogs: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
What is Ringworm? Ringworm is a fungal skin disease. The fungi live on the skin surface and skin follicle. They feed on dead skin tissue and hair. The most predominant fungus that can cause ringworm is Microsporum canis, which can affect the superficial layer of hair, nails, and skin. Medically,...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Crystallina?
Heat rash is also known as miliaria or "prickly heat". It is a type of skin disease that mostly affects people living in hot or humid areas. It forms as a result of blockage of the sweat glands. This restricts sweat, and it is trapped inside the skin tissues where it causes inflammation.This...
- Treatments for Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs hide in raised mounds of inflamed follicles appearing externally as acne, like reddish protrusions or sacs with transparent tips filled with pus and blood. They are painful to touch and create a burning sensation on the affected skin. You see them on your face, neck, pubic area, legs...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- What Causes Acne?
Acne is an illness that affects the oil glands present on the skin. It develops when the hair follicles get blocked. Sebaceous glands refer to the tiny glands located near the skin’s surface. They’re attached to the hair follicles, which are tiny pores on your skin whereby your hairs grow out...
- Dr. Melissa King M.D.9816 Mayland Drive Richmond Virginia 23233
- Dr. Ian A Maher M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Laura Kellam Pratt MD10800 Midlothian Tpke Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Algin Baylor Garrett M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Angela Marie Sprigle M.D.10800 Midlothian Tpke Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Suzanne Granados Spadafora MD5421 Patterson Ave Richmond VA 23226