Dr. Wilmer Kenneth Blaylock M.D.
Dermatologist1250 E Marshall St Dermatology - Richmond VA, 23298
Dr. Wilmer Blaylock is a dermatologist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Blaylock specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Blaylock diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1958
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1958
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology- 1987
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- T-cell Lymphoma, Psoriasis, Eczema (atopic Dermatitis) And More
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH, DERMATOLOGY BRANCH N.C.I., BETHSEDA, MD USA 1964
- National institutes of health, dermatology N.C.I., Maryland, montgomery 1964
Dr. Wilmer Kenneth Blaylock M.D.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
- How to Treat Excessive Perspiration
Sweat glands cause perspiration whenever there is an increase in temperature, fever, or when you are involved in physical activity. Perspiration is also seen when one is nervous, anxious, or under stress. When none of these factors are present, the signals for the production of sweating are normally...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- Ultrasound Therapy Can Be Used to Reduce Sweat
According to a new study, excessive sweating can be reduced by using microfused ultrasound that is targeted at the sweat glands. Mark Nestor, MD, PhD, a dermatologist and voluntary associate professor of dermatology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, says “this technique can...
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Dr. Melissa King M.D.7605 Forest Ave Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Ian A Maher M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Angela Marie Sprigle M.D.10800 Midlothian Tpke Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Shelley Kae Hoover M.D.7813 Shrader Rd Henrico VA 23294
- Dr. Thao Tran MD7813 Shrader Rd Henrico VA 23294
- Dr. Mark P. Eid MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298