Dr. Juan Carlos Nieto M.D.
Ophthalmologist2140 John F Kennedy Rd Fuerste Eye Clinic Dubuque IA, 52002
Dr. Juan Nieto is an ophthalmologist practicing in Dubuque, IA. Dr. Nieto specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Nieto can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Nieto can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 2006
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Depressive disorders in epilepsy.
- [Practical importance of reciprocal surgeon-anesthetist collaboration].
- [A year of anesthesia in neurosurgery; our point of view].
- Primary trochlear headache: a new cephalgia generated and modulated on the trochlear region.
- Posterior corneal curvature changes after undersurface ablation of the flap and in-the-bed LASIK retreatment.
- Repeatability and reproducibility of posterior corneal curvature measurements by combined scanning-slit and placido-disc topography after LASIK.
- Advances in technologies for laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) surgery.
- Reliability of noncontact pachymetry after laser in situ keratomileusis.
- Agreement of non-contact pachymetry after LASIK: comparison of combined scanning-slit/Placido disc topography and specular microscopy.
- Can we measure mesopic pupil size with the cobalt blue light slit-lamp biomicroscopy method?
- Selective loss of chemokine receptor expression on leukocytes after cell isolation.
- Functional consequences of CD36 downregulation by TLR signals.
- Precision of a commercial hartmann-shack aberrometer: limits of total wavefront laser vision correction.
- Characterization of corneal structure in keratoconus.
- Anti-TNF treatments in rheumatoid arthritis: economic impact of dosage modification.
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Tear
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Uw Health Uw Hospitals and Clinics 2007
Dr. Juan Carlos Nieto M.D.'s Practice location
Dubuque, IA 52002Get Direction
Dr. Juan Carlos Nieto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nieto
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Is Astigmatism?
Normally, the eye, cornea, and lens can easily focus light rays on the retina. The disease known asastigmatism is an imperfection in the curvature of the cornea, and it can produce a clear, round dome covering the iris and pupil.The cornea and lens remain smooth and are always curved equally in all...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- Dr. Todd Eric Sleep MD1500 Associates Dr Dubuque IA 52002
- Dr. Mary J Oyen MD1450 Eastside Rd Platteville WI 53818
- Dr. Kent William Baumann M.D.1500 Associates Dr Dubuque IA 52002
- Dr. Timothy J Daley M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Ronald P Danis MD2880 University Ave Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Michael Homer Scott M.D.1500 Associates Dr Dubuque IA 52002