Dr. Bruce Holzman practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Holzman evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Holzman seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1965
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Psychiatry; Cook County Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Wisc Hospital 1966
Dr. Bruce R Holzman M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
Buckeye, AZ 85326Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85040Get Direction
Dr. Bruce R Holzman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Dr. Nancy C. Buckner M.D.14231 N 16th Ave Phoenix Arizona 85023
- Dr. Jacob Venter MD1919 E THOMAS RD PHOENIX AZ 85016
- Dr. Steven H Friedland M.D.12835 N. 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85032
- Dr. Richard M. Spiegel M.D.7510 E 1st St Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Roy Andrew Patchell MD500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Robert Daniel Schulte M.D.9590 E Ironwood Square Dr Scottsdale AZ 85258