Dr. Craig A Canapari MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine1 Park Street New Haven Children's New Haven CT, 06519
Dr. Craig Canapari practices Sleep Medicine in New Haven, CT. Dr. Canapari studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med 2001
University of Connecticut School of Medicine 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Harvard Medical School Resident Teacher Award, 2002, 2004. 2002
- Travel Award, American Thoracic Society, . 2007
- Partners in Excellence Award
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Member Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow:Pediatric Pulmonology 2004
Dr. Craig A Canapari MD's Practice location
New Haven, CT 06519Get Direction
Dr. Craig A Canapari MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Canapari
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...
- Night Terrors in Children
What are night terrors?Night terrors are a common occurrence seen in children between 3 to 12 years old. It is a sleep disorder, which tends to peak when the child is three and a half years old. Sleep is divided into two categories:...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprivation and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...