Lynn L Chiu-collins MD
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery490 Post St Suite 430 San Francisco CA, 94102
Dr. Lynn Chiu-collins is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Chiu-collins specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of California, Irvine School of Medicine M.D. 2005
Stanford University B. S. Biological Sciences 2000
Facial Plastics and ReconstructiveAmerican Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeryABFPR
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Facial Fat Transfer
- Forehead Shortening
- Lip Augmentation
- Male Facial Surgery
- Mole Removal
- Nose Job
- Skin Tag Removal
- Facial Fillers
- Restylane Lyft
- Juvederm Voluma
- Liquid Face Lift
- Non-surgical Cheeklift
- Non-surgical Facelift
- Non-surgical Eye Rejuvenation
- Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty
- Non-surgical Rhinoplasty
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Resurfacing
- Jaw Slimming
- Obagi Skin Care
- Otoplasty (ear Reshaping)
- Scar Revision
- Chin And Cheek Augmentation
- Buccal Fat Removal (Cheek Slimming)
- Neck Liposuction
- Professional Member American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Professional Member American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Professional Member Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- University of California at Irvine Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Lynn L Chiu-collins MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94102Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
Lynn L Chiu-collins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chiu-collins
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- Dr. Alexander Q. Ereso MD1411 E 31st St Oakland CA 94602
- Dr. Douglas Stannage Patton MD365 Hawthorne Avenue Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Mingrone MD450 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Yngvar A Hvistendahl MD350 BON AIR ROAD GREENBRAE CA 94904
- Dr. Sheldon Solomon Kabaker M.D.3324 Webster St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Barbara L. Persons M.D.911 Moraga Rd Lafayette CA 94549