Dr. Brian Engebrecht is a urologist practicing in Moline, IL. Dr. Engebrecht specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1991
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Urology
- Rush Presby St Lukes Med Center
Dr. Brian P Engebrecht MD's Practice location
Moline, IL 61265Get Direction
Dr. Brian P Engebrecht MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Engebrecht
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- 5 Tips on Living with Erectile Dysfunction
5 Tips on Living with Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a condition that not only causes physical problems but psychological ones too. It leads to strain in relationships and even break-ups in marriages. Both sexual partners are emotionally affected.There are means which you can use to...
- What are the Causes of Urinary Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is common with aging and may range in severity from mild to severe wetting. For many people, there is a sudden urge to urinate frequently. There are millions of people affected by incontinence in the country, but many people have different variations of this condition. This...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Dr. Mark Arthur Milleman M.D.3319 Spring St Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. William Clifford Mobley M.D.3319 Spring St Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. David Sigurd Petersen M.D.2121 1st Street A Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Timothy P Kresowik M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Ghasoub Harb MD3319 Spring Street Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. Roger L Lubbers MD608 35th Ave Moline IL 61265