Dr. Jennifer Venier Hogan M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA, 70809
Dr. Jennifer Hogan is an adolescent specialist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Hogan works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Hogan treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1998
Texas A&M University, TX 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Ear Wax
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- Emory University-School Of Medicine
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Jennifer Venier Hogan M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jennifer Venier Hogan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hogan
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- Remaining Positive After a Muscular Dystrophy Diagnosis
After the onset of muscular dystrophy, you might profoundly feel depressed. Yet, as time goes by, people adjust to their new situation and re-evaluate their attitude towards their condition. In some cases, people may even be driven to greater achievements after learning their diagnosis. To begin...
- To B3 or Not To B3: Is That the Question for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers haven’t discovered a cure or a way to mask the disease. However, finding a cure is a priority for many organizations, and researchers have uncovered several key things for treatment. What they have discovered, and what they continue to discover, is how to treat the different symptoms...
- Is Endometriosis A Life-Long Condition?
A life with endometriosis can be very hard for the women diagnosed with this condition. They have many problems caused by the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus, including:...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Brannon Charles Perilloux M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Rodger Harold Elofson M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Elenita P Santos-mata M.D.4851 W Park Dr Zachary LA 70791
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Curry M.D.8235 Ymca Plaza Dr Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Dana Angelle Fakouri M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Santhosh K Reddy M.D970 N Alexander Ave Port Allen LA 70767