Dr. Stephen Eichelsdorfer is a podiatrist practicing in Kingwood, TX. Dr. Eichelsdorfer is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Eichelsdorfer diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois Medicine
- Sports Medicine, Surgical Procedures, Diabetes
- Houston Podiatric Foundation 1993
- Olin E Teague Veterans Center 1992
Dr. Stephen Eichelsdorfer DPM's Practice location
Kingwood, TX 77339Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Eichelsdorfer DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Dr. Amir Azer D.P.M22999 Us Hwy 59 Kingwood TX 77339
- Dr. Robert James Moore DPM24040 US Highway 59 Kingwood TX 77339
- Dr. Sara Suttle DPM22999 Highway 59 N Kingwood TX 77339
- Dr. Eric R Blanson DPM24040 US Highway 59 Kingwood TX 77339
- Dr. Sepideh Shever DPM15055 East Fwy Channelview TX 77530
- Dr. Orlando Heraclio Rivera DPM7007 North Freeway Houston TX 77076