Dr. Joshua Goldberg is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Goldberg specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Goldberg typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. Joshua Benjamin Goldberg M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
HAWTHORNE, NY 10532Get Direction
Dr. Joshua Benjamin Goldberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Dr. David J Finley M.D.1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756
- Dr. Jock N Mccullough MD1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756
- Dr. Joseph Paul Desimone M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Timothy M. Millington MD1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756
- Dr. William C Nugent M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. James J Yun MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756