Dr. Gregory Hawker is a family practitioner practicing in Jackson, OH. Dr. Hawker specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hawker possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1982
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine,Dayton, Oh, United States 1982
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Hearing Loss
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Grant Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Grant Med Center
- David Grant Medical Center Program
Dr. Gregory P Hawker M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, OH 45640Get Direction
Dr. Gregory P Hawker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hawker
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Dr. Dawn Angela Murray D.O.31891 State Route 93 Mc Arthur OH 45651
- Dr. Robert Fenton Tyree M.D.621 E 5th St Waverly OH 45690
- Dr. Cynthia G Hamm M.D.8792 State Route 335 Minford OH 45653
- Dr. Christina M Kremer-goodson MD1000 Veterans Dr Jackson OH 45640
- Dr. Russell Albert Hartwick DO1000 Veterans Dr Jackson OH 45640
- Dr. Douglas R Jones D.O.140 Jenkins Memorial Rd Wellston OH 45692