Dr. Ivan Harangozo is an anesthesiologist practicing in Manassas, VA. Dr. Harangozo ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Harangozo also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1987
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Kaleida Hlth Sys-Buffalo Gen, Anesthesiology; Kaleida Hlth Sys-M Fillmore, General Surgery
- University At Buffalo-State University Of New York
- Anesthesia, Manhattan College, Manhattan, New York USA 1991
- SUNY, University at Buffalo Affiliated Hospitals 1991
- University at Buffalo School of Medicine Program
Mr. Ivan F Harangozo MD's Practice location
Manassas, VA 20110Get Direction
Mr. Ivan F Harangozo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harangozo
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- What Is Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic musculoskeletal condition that causes stiffness and pain in the joints and muscles. Though a common condition, many cases of fibromyalgia are misdiagnosed and can lead to depression. Fibromyalgia syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that display the presence of a disease...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Ali H. Nagia M.D.2280 Opitz Boulevard Woodbridge Virginia 22191
- Dr. Ziad Yafi MD3600 Joseph Siewick Dr Fairfax VA 22033
- Dr. Josephine Gambardella MD3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Eduard Nemirovsky MD8700 Sudley Rd Manassas VA 20110
- Dr. Sinath Chhay M.D.500 Hospital Dr Warrenton VA 20186
- Dr. Emil D Engels MD3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042