Dr. Murat Gokden MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology4301 W Markham #517 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Murat Gokden is a pathologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Gokden is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Gokden can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Gokden may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Dokuz Eylul Univ- Tip Fak- Inciralti- Izmir- Turkey 1986
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Cytopathology
- Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Cytopathology; U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Selective Pathology; Washington U/B-Jh/Slch Conc, Neuropathology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- George Washington University Program A
Dr. Murat Gokden MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Murat Gokden MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gokden
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Dr. Eric U Yee MD4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Nestrud M.D.1 Lile Ct Little Rock AR 72205
- Brian Dennis Quinn M.D.1 Lile Ct Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Bob E. Anderson DDS1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Giovanni Insuasti-beltran M.D.4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Thomas D Bourne MD10810 EXECUTIVE CENTER DR STE 100 LITTLE ROCK AR 72211