Dr. John Turner is a pathologist practicing in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Turner is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Turner can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Turner may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 2002
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Medical University Of South Carolina Medical Ctr
Dr. John Franklin Turner MD's Practice location
Wilmington, NC 28401Get Direction
Dr. John Franklin Turner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Gowd Shiva Nagaraj MD2131 S 17th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Brian Charles Shiro MD1915 S 17th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Michael Clark Kinnebrew M.D., D.D.S.1122 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Warren C White M.D.2606 Iron Gate Dr Wilmington NC 28412
- Dr. Rena Burlingame Rengo MD2131 S 17th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Wanli Cheng MD2131 S 17th St Wilmington NC 28401