Dr. Paul Lantz is a podiatrist practicing in Waterloo, IA. Dr. Lantz is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Lantz diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Biotechnical use of polymerase chain reaction for microbiological analysis of biological samples.
- Enhanced sensitivity in PCR detection of Listeria monocytogenes in soft cheese through use of an aqueous two-phase system as a sample preparation method.
- Rapid diagnosis of bacterial meningitis by a seminested PCR strategy.
- Use of aqueous two-phase systems in sample preparation for polymerase chain reaction-based detection of microorganisms.
- Detection of pathogenic Yersinia enterocolitica in enrichment media and pork by a multiplex PCR: a study of sample preparation and PCR-inhibitory components.
Dr. Paul Gregory Lantz DPM's Practice location
Waterloo, IA 50702Get Direction
Dr. Paul Gregory Lantz DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Dr. Michael A. Murdock DPM44 Brookeridge Dr Waterloo IA 50701
- Dr. Nathan L Larson DPM3421 W 9th St Waterloo IA 50702
- Kerwin Dunham DPM3421 W 9TH ST WATERLOO IA 50702
- David Paxton DPM4508 Chadwick Rd Cedar Falls IA 50613
- Dr. Nicole Marie Jedlicka DPM3421 W 9th St Waterloo IA 50702
- Travis Tidwell DPM2710 SAINT FRANCIS DR STE 510 WATERLOO IA 50702