Dr. Michele Poorman is a psychologist practicing in Okemos, MI. Dr. Poorman specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Poorman evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Poorman because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Michele Ollie Poorman PHD's Practice location
Okemos, MI 48864Get Direction
Dr. Michele Ollie Poorman PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Poorman
- Patti b.
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- Dr. Alison M. Howie-Day PHD2109 Hamilton Road Meridian Charter Twnshp. Michigan 48864
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Waiess PSYD4970 Northwind Drive East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Stuart Lee Doneson PH.D4572 S Hagadorn Rd East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. David Arthur Harley PH.D.836 Centennial Way Lansing MI 48917
- Shaun Patrick Lablance PHD FLP812 E Jolly Rd Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Martha Lynn Aldenbrand PHD2290 Bennett Rd Okemos MI 48864