Dr. Stephen Herrick Cruikshank M.D.,MBA is a top Doctor in Cincinnati, OH. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Stephen Herrick Cruikshank M.D.,MBA is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Stephen Herrick Cruikshank M.D.,MBA is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Stephen Herrick Cruikshank M.D.,MBA is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Cincinnati, OH, Dr. Stephen Herrick Cruikshank M.D.,MBA is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Wake Forest University School of Medicine M.D. 1976
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Integrative MedicineAmerican Board of Family PracticeABFP
- Laparoscopy-assisted vaginal hysterectomy.
- Outcomes study: A comparison of cure rates in 695 patients undergoing
- Sacrospinous fixation--should this be performed at the time of vaginal hysterectomy?
- A case of Rh isoimmunization: should threatened first-trimester abortion be an indication for Rh immune globulin prophylaxis?
- Case of retroperitoneal mucinous cystadenoma omitted.
- Sacrospinous ligament fixation at the time of transvaginal hysterectomy.
- Increased amniotic acetylcholinesterase activity with a fetus papyraceus and aplasia cutis congenita.
- Methods of vaginal cuff closure during vaginal hysterectomy.
- Early closure of posthysterectomy vesicovaginal fistulas.
- Preventing posthysterectomy vaginal vault prolapse and enterocele during vaginal hysterectomy.
- Ovarian remnant syndrome.
- Preventing vault prolapse and enterocele after vaginal hysterectomy.
- Management of postpartum and pelvic hemorrhage.
- Management of serious vaginal injury.
- A de novo case of vulvar synergistic necrotizing fasciitis.
- Alpha Omega Alpha from Wake Forest Wake Forest
- Hormone Optimization
- Nutraceuticals & Supplements
- Nutrition & Lifestyle
- Biote® Hormone Pellet Therapy
- Aesthetic Regimen
- Integrative Approach
- Adrenal Thyroid Vascular
- Board Certified American Board of Anti Aging & Regenerative and Functional Medicine
- University of Iowa OBGYN
Dr. Stephen Herrick Cruikshank M.D.,MBA's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45236Get Direction
MOORESVILLE, NC 28117Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Herrick Cruikshank M.D.,MBA's reviewsWrite Review
- Muscular Dystrophy: A New Understanding of How Muscles Work
A new technique out of McGill may be the key to shed new light on how muscles work. It’s an important step towards a better understanding of how muscle-targeted diseases and disorders work. With a greater understanding also comes a better handle of how to treat and possibly cure these diseases in...
- Is Eczema Contagious?
One of the most common myths and misconceptions about eczema is that it is contagious. Probably, this myth has circulated due to the closeness of people who have the condition. For example, if your sibling or friend has eczema and uses a certain type of perfume or skin moisturizer, you may at one...
- Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
There’s a reason high blood pressure (HBD) is called the ‘silent killer’, and that’s because you won’t notice any symptoms. There are numerous myths by people who believe that cases of nosebleeds and headaches are symptomatic of HBD, but this isn’t always the case. The truth is, HBP is...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Nicholas Levine MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Neena Will M.D.133 Barnwood Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Helen M Gomez PT8220 N Creek Dr Cincinnati OH 45236
- Dr. Wolfgang Stehr MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Cari Ann Ogg MD4760 E Galbraith Rd Cincinnati OH 45236
- Dr. Andrew Peter Duker MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219