Dr. Louisa Yong yan Liang AU.D.
Audiologist925 Chestnut St 7th floor Philadelphia PA, 19106
Dr. Louise Ha is audiologist serving the Philadelphia area for more than 3 years. Dr. Ha is experienced in Diagnostic Audiology, Hearing Aid Dispensing and Cochlear Implant Programming. She is also a ...
Education and Training
Northwestern University, School of Communication, Evanston, IL B.S. Science in Communication Sciences & Disorders 2009
Northwestern University, School of Communication, Evanston, IL Doctorate of Audiology 2012
- Ceremony Speaker2013Northwestern Audiology Hooding Ceremony Speaker
- Undergraduate Research Grant2008Northwestern Summer Undergraduate Research Grant
- Research Grant2007Northwestern School of Communications Research Grant
- Dean’s List2007Northwestern University
- Hearing Test
- Infant/childhood Evaluation
- Abr’s (‘auditory Brainstem Response’)
- Vra (‘visual Reinforcement Audiology’)
- Cpa (‘conditioned Play Audiometry’)
- Adult/geriatric Evaluation
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Loss Treatment/solutions
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Benign Positional Vertigo
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Earwax Removal
- Removal Of Foreign Body From Ear
- Cochlear Implants
- Co-Treasurer on the Board Illinois Academy of Audiology 2013 - 2015
- FellowAmerican Academy of Audiology 2012
- Professional MemberAmerican Speech-Language-Hearing Association 2012
- FellowAmerican Doctors of Audiology 2011
Dr. Louisa Yong yan Liang AU.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19106Get Direction
Dr. Louisa Yong yan Liang AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- High-Risk Pregnancy: What Does This Mean?
A pregnancy is considered high-risk when either the mother or the baby have a higher chance of medical complications. High-risk pregnancies require closer monitoring and care, to make sure both the mom and baby stay healthy throughout the entire pregnancy.Risk factors that would make doctor's label...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- 6 Reasons Nurses Should Become Morning Larks
In a world that races with time, people adapt their circadian rhythm according to the demands of their lives. In that prospect, social scientists use scholarly yet casual labels to divide the two kinds of people according to their sleeping time. People who sleep early in the evening and wake up...
- Researchers Understand More About Why Brain Cells Die in Parkinson's Disease
One of the significant hurdles in finding the treatment of any of the neurodegenerative diseases is the limited knowledge regarding the underlying mechanism. It is known that Parkinson’s and many other neurodegenerative disorders occur due to the buildup of malformed proteins. In the case of...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Midori Wakabayashi AUD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Paula Borland marcinkevich AUD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Patrick Dolon AU.D.8440 Tradeport Dr Orlando FL 32827
- Dr. Ashley Bonanno AU,D,1650 Huntingdon Pike MEADOWBROOK PA 19046
- Michael W Dougherty AU.D211 South St # 318 Philadelphia PA 19147
- Jennifer Mcnamara Poston PHD.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106