Dr. Diane W. Inserra MD
Dermatologist2027 Lebanon Church Rd Agh Dermatology West Mifflin PA, 15122
Dr. Diane Inserra is a dermatologist practicing in West Mifflin, PA. Dr. Inserra specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Inserra diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1989
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Dermatology; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Internal Medicine
- University Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Diane W. Inserra MD's Practice location
West Mifflin, PA 15122Get Direction
Pittsburgh, PA 15220Get Direction
Dr. Diane W. Inserra MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Inserra
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- What Type of Doctor Should I Contact if I Have Heat Rash?
Miliaria is the other name for heat rash. Once you have the condition, you will experience some symptoms where most of them appear on the skin. It is believed to affect most children but is an infection that affects all ages.For children, heat rash is caused by underdeveloped sweat ducts that are...
- What is Acne?
Acne is a skin condition that develops when the hair follicles are plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne is usually seen on the face, neck, chest, shoulders, and back. These areas have the most sebaceous or oil glands. Acne can be persistent at times like when one begins to go away, a new one...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- How Do I Get Rid of my Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a normal part of aging. Understanding the causes and different treatment options to get rid of wrinkles is the best way to take the first step in a successful battle against them.The most common causes of wrinkles are as follows:...
- What are the Signs That Differentiate Between a Melanoma and a Mole?
Melanoma is a condition that is often associated with cancer of the skin. However, it need not always be the case. This condition usually starts with melanocytes, the cells responsible for the production of the melanin pigment in the body which adds color to the skin, hair and eyes. The melanocytes...
- Dr. Douglas W. Kress MD11279 PERRY HWY WEXFORD PA 15090
- Dr. Mark Seraly M.D.222 East McMurray Road McMurray Pennsylvania 15317
- Dr. Neil Niren MD9102 BABCOCK BLVD PITTSBURGH PA 15237
- Dr. Matthew Shane Petrie M.D.3055 WASHINGTON RD MC MURRAY PA 15317
- Dr. Christina Marie Wahlgren M.D.3601 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Judith Ann Small MD420 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212