Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.
Endodontist | Endodontics120 Oakbrook Ctr #714 Oak Brook IL, 60523
Dr. Vince Penesis is an endodonist practicing in Oak Brook, IL. Dr. Penesis is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.'s Practice location
Oak Brook, IL 60523Get Direction
Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Penesis
- Is Asthma a Lifelong Condition?
Termed under a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways, asthma is known for creating breathing difficulties that may attack any age group or set of individuals. Asthma is a long-term disease that has no cure, but it can be controlled by following...
- Lupus Patients Respond Well to Yogurt Bacteria
The future of lupus treatments may be related to the effect of certain bacteria in bodies with lupus.It is really easy to picture the landscape of a dozen yogurt containers at the bottom of the fridge, perfectly placed, ready to be eaten at any given time of the day. Yogurt is surely one of the most...
- Revolutionary Rehab Techniques (Intended for Stroke Patients) Show Promise in MS Patients
A new rehab technique first meant for stroke patients is now showing hope in improving the needs for people with multiple sclerosis (MS). ...
- How This Little Robot Could Help Crohn’s
The Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems aims to understand perception, action, and learning in intelligent systems. It is continuously evolving in researching pioneer breakthroughs and finding much-needed answers to scientific questions. The Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems is...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Drug-Induced Lupus Erythematosus
Drug-induced lupus erythematosus (DILE) is an autoimmune condition caused by the chronic use of certain drugs. In this instance, the body starts attacking the healthy tissues by mistake. This is mostly caused by the overreaction of certain medications. DILE is similar to systemic lupus...
- Dr. Brett Evan Gilbert D.D.S.6769 N Milwaukee Ave Niles IL 60714
- Rick A. Munaretto3116 South Oak Park Avenue Berwyn Illinois 60402
- Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS1960 N Lincoln Park W Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Joshua Adam Ries DMD845 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Mark C. Baker DDSThirty North Endodontics Chicago IL 60602
- Dr. Kevin Thomas King D.D.S.6217 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL 60646