Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.
Endodontist | Endodontics120 Oakbrook Ctr #714 Oak Brook IL, 60523
Dr. Vince Penesis is an endodonist practicing in Oak Brook, IL. Dr. Penesis is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.'s Practice location
Oak Brook, IL 60523Get Direction
Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Penesis
- Antibiotics May Not Alleviate the Symptoms of Sinusitis
A recent study has shown that antibiotics like amoxicillin are not very effective in controlling the symptoms of sinusitis, which is the infection of sinuses and the nasal passages. The study was conducted on 166 participants and the results are published in the journal of the American Medical...
- What Medications Treat Sinusitis?
Normally, sinusitis symptoms improve on their own over a period of seven to ten days, since your immune system can fight the infection without need for treatment.However, when the symptoms do not improve or if they become severe, medication may be required. Using medications for sinusitis are for...
- Altered Cell Protein Expression in Lupus May Be a Step Toward Potential Treatment
Scientists recently discovered the altered expression of one protein in the body that may change the way physicians treat and diagnose lupus in the future.Lupus is an autoimmune disease, in which the body starts attacking its own major tissues and organs. It is a disease that does not have any fixed...
- Alternative Treatments for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoid treatment should begin as soon as its development is discovered. The longer you wait, the more difficult it is to treatment the hemorrhoids. In worst case scenarios, a person may have to undergo surgery as treatment. It is therefore best to treat the condition as soon as one notices it....
- Is Tramadol a Narcotic?
Most tramadol users are not aware of the drug's specifications. Therefore, there is always confusion as to whether tramadol is a narcotic or not. The truth of the matter is that this medicine works like a narcotic but is not categorized as one. It is only referred to as "narcotic-like".Tramadol is...
- New Simulation Reveals Family Cost of Alzheimer's Disease
Approximately 5 million individuals in the United States suffer from dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or another type of neurological disorder. Such conditions can be expensive to treat and sadly, the financial burden falls on the patients and their families as opposed to receiving help from...
- Dr. Brett Evan Gilbert D.D.S.6769 N Milwaukee Ave Niles IL 60714
- Rick A. Munaretto3116 South Oak Park Avenue Berwyn Illinois 60402
- Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS1960 N Lincoln Park W Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Joshua Adam Ries DMD845 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Mark C. Baker DDSThirty North Endodontics Chicago IL 60602
- Dr. Kevin Thomas King D.D.S.6217 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL 60646