Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.
Endodontist | Endodontics120 Oakbrook Ctr #714 Oak Brook IL, 60523
Dr. Vince Penesis is an endodonist practicing in Oak Brook, IL. Dr. Penesis is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.'s Practice location
Oak Brook, IL 60523Get Direction
Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Penesis
- Blogging Her Way Through Lymphoma - A 22 Year Old’s Way to Cope
In May of 2016, Katie DeMasi graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. The young woman already had a job lined up as a registered nurse at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City. She had picked out her scrubs and spent a few of her summer days...
- Chlamydia Doubled Ovarian Cancer Risk, Study Shows
Chlamydia trachomatis, commonly known as chlamydia, is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). In the United States, approximately 1.5 million cases of chlamydia are reported on an annual basis, making it the most commonly reported type of bacterial infection – according to the Centers for...
- What is Mold Allergy?
Mold is a type of fungus that can cause severe allergic responses when the spores are inhaled. The fungi feeds on dead and decayed organic matter. They grow rapidly and produce small spores that spread through the wind. Molds are often found in cool and damp places, like basements, rotting leaves,...
- How Does a Patient's Surgeon Influence Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions?
When a patient is diagnosed with breast cancer one of the first treatment options is to remove the affected tissue, typically through a mastectomy. In addition to a mastectomy, a patient may also undergo chemotherapy in order to eradicate traces of the disease that may remain or have spread beyond...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Treatments for Testicular Cancer
The testes are paired male sex glands located below the penis, held in place by a thick spermatic chord and enclosed within the loose folds of scrotal skin. These glands produce sperms (the male sex cells) and testosterone (the male sex hormone), both fuel the sex drive and contribute to...
- Rick A. Munaretto3116 South Oak Park Avenue Berwyn Illinois 60402
- Dr. Brett Evan Gilbert D.D.S.6769 N Milwaukee Ave Niles IL 60714
- Dr. Joshua Adam Ries DMD845 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS1960 N Lincoln Park W Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Logan T Bell DDS, MS1000 Asylum Ave Hartford CT 06105
- Dr. Richard A Munaretto D.D.S., M.S.7234 West North Avenue Elmwood Park IL 60707