Dr. Stephanie Garrison MD
Family Practitioner110 Southwood Lake Dr Saint Augustine FL, 32086
Dr. Stephanie Garrison is a family practitioner practicing in Saint Augustine, FL. Dr. Garrison specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Garrison possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1998
University of South Florida (Usf) Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Member FLORIDA ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS
- Member MAYO CLINIC FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Family Medicine
- Mayo Clinic 1998
- Resident: Department of Family Medicine
Dr. Stephanie Garrison MD's Practice location
Saint Augustine, FL 32086Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32224Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Garrison MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garrison
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Dr. Dudley Atkin Baringer M.D.120 Health Park Blvd Saint Augustine FL 32086
- Dr. Milena Jguenti MD28 OLD KINGS RD N UNIT A PALM COAST FL 32137
- Dr. Raymond J Mikelionis M.D.201 W. LATTIN STREET HASTINGS FL 32145
- Dr. Martha Arguello MD309 PALM COAST PKWY NE PALM COAST FL 32137
- Dr. Jodie April Calain D.O.130 HEALTH PARK BLVD ST AUGUSTINE FL 32086
- Dr. Gerald Edwin Townsend M.D.4475 Us Highway 1 S Saint Augustine FL 32086