Dr. John Christopher Lavelle MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology2501 South State Hwy 121 Suite 1100 Lewisville TX, 75067
Dr. John Lavelle is a pathologist practicing in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Lavelle is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Lavelle can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Lavelle may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Analysis of immunoglobulin gamma heavy chains from rheumatoid arthritis synovium. Evidence of antigen-driven selection.
- Somatic mutation and CDR3 lengths of immunoglobulin kappa light chains expressed in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and in normal individuals.
- CDR3 fingerprinting of immunoglobulin kappa light chains expressed in rheumatoid arthritis. Evidence of antigenic selection or dysregulation of gene rearrangement in B cells.
- Clonally-related immunoglobulin VH domains and nonrandom use of DH gene segments in rheumatoid arthritis synovium.
Dr. John Christopher Lavelle MD's Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75067Get Direction
FARMERS BRANCH, TX 75234Get Direction
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...