Dr. Jing Liu LAC, OMD, PHD
Acupuncturist9220 E Mountain View Rd Suite 215 Scottsdale AZ, 85258
I focus on treating the root of the cause, not just the symptoms. I have some cancer patients that were told that they only had a few more weeks to live, but with Chinese Medicine I was able to keep t ...
- Acupressure, Acupuncture, Cupping And More
Dr. Jing Liu LAC, OMD, PHD's Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Get Direction
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Zhen Hu L.AC. & CH698 N IOWA ST CHANDLER AZ 85225
- Saja Lynn3133 East Greenway Road, Suite 505, Phoenix AZ 85032
- Darin C Zimmerman L.AC.4164 N MARSHALL WAY SCOTTSDALE AZ 85251
- Mrs. Linda L Scott L.AC.2424 E Southern Ave Mesa AZ 85204
- David Kenneth Legar L. AC.5110 East Warner Road #201 Phoenix AZ 85044
- Dr. Qingsong Xiao PH.D, O M D, L.AC3337 N Miller Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251