Dr. Ashley P. Izadi, DDS
Dentist10600 York Road Suite 101 Cockeysville MD, 21030
Valley Dental Health exists so that we may promote excellence in dental health and so that we may serve those that are committed to the very best dental care and long-term oral health. I love developing ...
Education and Training
University of Maryland Dental School of Dental Surgery DDS
- General & Family Dentistry
- Emergency Care
- Sedation Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Root Canal (endodontics)
- Periodontal (gum) Disease Therapy
- Tooth Extraction
- Dental Fillings/tooth Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry (full-mouth Reconstruction)
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crowns & Bridges
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tmj Therapy
- Teeth Grinding (bruxism)
- Crooked Teeth
- Bleeding Gums
Dr. Ashley P. Izadi, DDS's Practice location
Cockeysville, MD 21030Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21225Get Direction
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dr. Brandon Michael Ford D.D.S.10153 York Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Roham Rafat DDS10600 York Road Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Anastasia Vendelis D.D.S.9727 Greenside Dr Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Thomas Gary Weiss DMD88 Cranbrook Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Mrs. Lisa Troiani Williams DDS10600 York Road Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Andrew H Vendelis DDS9727 Greenside Dr Cockeysville MD 21030