Steven William Breecker M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1015 Chestnut Street Suite 1518 Philadelphia PA, 19107
Dr. Steven Breecker is a cardiologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Breecker specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Breecker also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1982
Tufts University School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Deaconess Hosp, Internal Medicine; Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Diagnostic Radiology
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Steven William Breecker M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
Steven William Breecker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Breecker
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- Can Heart Disease Be Reversed?
Coronary heart disease is a very common condition characterized by high LDL levels and blood pressure. A cardiac stress test by increasing the speed and inclination on a treadmill helps to diagnose the condition. Surgery and medication are common treatment strategies opted for when diagnosed with...
- Types and Causes of an Irregular Heartbeat
What does an irregular heartbeat mean?An irregular heartbeat is also medically termed as arrhythmia or dysrhythmia. An irregular heartbeat happens when the heart’s electrical signals that coordinate with your heartbeat are not properly functioning. When you have an arrhythmia, your heart may:...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- Robert A. Watson III M.D.1235 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Harvey Andrew Snyder MD210 W Atlantic Ave Haddon Heights New Jersey 08035
- Ramesh K. Adiraju Other501 Bath Road Bristol Pennsylvania 19007
- Gilbert Grossman MD700 COTTMAN AVE PHILADELPHIA PA 19111
- Edward Sawyer Cooper M.D.6710 LINCOLN DRIVE PHILADELPHIA PA 19119
- Indranil Dasgupta M.D.8001 ROOSEVELT BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19152