Dr. Ann Siegel practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Decatur, GA. Dr. Siegel evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Siegel seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Emory Univ Hosp, Psychiatry; Emory Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Ann M. Siegel M.D.'s Practice location
Decatur, GA 30030Get Direction
Dr. Ann M. Siegel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Carrie R Poline D.O.6100 Lake Forrest Drive Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Keisha Brown M.D.4426 Hugh Howell Rd Tucker GA 30084
- Dr. Tawni A Frank MD380 Washington St. Boydton VA 23917
- Dr. Katharine Arnold Hilliard-yntema MD123 Melrose Ave Decatur GA 30030
- Dr. Tricia Ann Appleton M.D.427 Moreland Ave Ne Atlanta GA 30307
- Dr. Marcus C Griffith M.D.3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth GA 30096