Dr. Claudia Loya ward is a speech language pathologist practicing in SAN ANTONIO, TX. Dr. Loya ward specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Loya ward evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Loya ward helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Claudia L Loya ward MA, CCC-SLP's Practice location
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78207Get Direction
Claudia L Loya ward MA, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Erin Ewing M.S., SLP-CFY6906 HEUERMANN RD SAN ANTONIO TX 78256
- Earlene Marie Villafuerte CFY-SLP5415 LOST LN SAN ANTONIO TX 78238
- Ms. Anjali Maria Fernandes M.A., CCC-SLP3201 CHERRY RIDGE DR. SAN ANTONIO TX 78230
- Angela Michelle Herrera3344 CHERRY RIDGE DRIVE SAN ANTONIO TX 78230
- Ms. Geneva Lopez MA CCC/SLP1248 AUSTIN HWY STE 210 SAN ANTONIO TX 78209
- Sarah G Rodriguez M.A. CCC/SLP10609 IH 10 W SAN ANTONIO TX 78230