Dr. Erin Peters MD
Internist294 WASHINGTON ST BOSTON MA, 02108
Dr. Erin Peters is an internist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Peters specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Peters provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Erin Peters MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02108Get Direction
Dr. Erin Peters MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peters
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Dr. Edward Weiss M.D.294 Washington St Boston MA 02108
- Dr. David Savitz M.D.294 Washington St Boston MA 02108
- Dr. Richard L Goldstein M.D.76 Beacon St Boston MA 02108
- Dr. Lawrence K Gottlieb M.D.Intermed Advisors Inc. Boston MA 02108
- Dr. David Gellis M.D.101 TREMONT ST BOSTON MA 02108
- Dr. Gerardo A Yanayaco M.D.Laser Hair Removal, Llc Boston MA 02108