Dr. Sydney Leibel is a pediatrician practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Leibel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Leibel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Leibel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Comparison of the 5-year outcome and morbidity of three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy versus transperineal permanent iodine-125 implantation for early-stage prostatic cancer.
- Efficacy of oral sildenafil in patients with erectile dysfunction after radiotherapy for carcinoma of the prostate.
- Long term tolerance of high dose three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy in patients with localized prostate carcinoma.
- Quantification and predictors of prostate position variability in 50 patients evaluated with multiple CT scans during conformal radiotherapy.
- Efficacy of selective alpha-1 blocker therapy in the treatment of acute urinary symptoms during radiotherapy for localized prostate cancer.
- Deep inspiration breath-hold technique for lung tumors: the potential value of target immobilization and reduced lung density in dose escalation.
- Late rectal toxicity after conformal radiotherapy of prostate cancer (I): multivariate analysis and dose-response.
- Results of a phase II study using estramustine phosphate and vinblastine in combination with high-dose three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy for patients with locally advanced prostate cancer.
- Clinical experience with intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) in prostate cancer.
- Analysis of biopsy outcome after three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy of prostate cancer using dose-distribution variables and tumor control probability models.
- The deep inspiration breath-hold technique in the treatment of inoperable non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Pretreatment nomogram for predicting the outcome of three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy in prostate cancer.
- Long-term urinary toxicity after 3-dimensional conformal radiotherapy for prostate cancer in patients with prior history of transurethral resection.
- Bone metastases. American College of Radiology. ACR Appropriateness Criteria.
- Staging of non-small cell lung carcinoma. American College of Radiology. ACR Appropriateness Criteria.
Dr. Sydney A Leibel MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92123Get Direction
Dr. Sydney A Leibel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leibel
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Robert M. Ward Other100 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Titus Chan MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Julia Kelsey Gunther M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Melinda Sue Liddle M.D.100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD81 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Tyson Stuart Horkley M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113