Dr. Terry H Rich M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology15 Sunwood Ln Sandy UT, 84092
Dr. Terry Rich is a pathologist practicing in Sandy, UT. Dr. Rich is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Rich can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Rich may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1969
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Terry H Rich M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Terry H Rich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rich
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Kyle S Christensen D.D.S.1268 W. South Jordan Parkway South Jordan UT 84095
- Dr. Mohamed E Salama MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Barbara Elizabeth Chadwick M.D.1950 Circle Of Hope Dr Salt Lake City UT 84112
- Dr. Jorge Cesar Isaac M.D,360 E 4500 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Beverly J Lynch MD750 W 800 N OREM UT 84057
- Dr. Gary Lynn Ellis DDS500 Chipeta Way Salt Lake City UT 84108