Dr. Richard Russillo practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in HIAWATHA, IA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Russillo treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Richard William Russillo M.D.'s Practice location
HIAWATHA, IA 52233Get Direction
Dr. Richard William Russillo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Pan-Seared Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Cranberries
In autumn and winter, this recipe is perfect with turkey or chicken as a delicious, fragrant side. In the warmer weather, we like to make this the main dish because it’s light yet flavorful. Once leftover, it can be eaten cold, too!The Brussels sprout is also one of the healthiest green leafy...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Gets His Own Theme Song from School's Marching Band
Jack Knight was born with a very rare case of Duchenne muscular dystrophy where he has permanently lost most of his motor functions at the age of 16.Despite this, Jack became a real inspiration to many people as he never gave up and continued living his life the way he wants. He not only serves as...
- What Are Rheumatoid Nodules?
Rheumatoid nodules are small, firm lumps that form subcutaneously near the affected joints in people with rheumatoid arthritis. About 25% to 35% of people with rheumatoid arthritis develop nodules in different parts of the body. These lumps are often connected to the skin through tendons or fascia....
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Stephen Hays MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Chaitra Mukundan M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Amanda Elizabeth Skiftun M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Nathan Michael Blair M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Ajay Dipak Patel M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242