Dr. Mary F Chan MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1300 Crane Street Menlo Park CA, 94025
Mary Chan MD is internist and gastroenterologist licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and California with specialities in internal medicine and gastroenterology. Dr. Chan is currently practicing ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology- 1991
- Univ Ca Sf Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Internal Medicine
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital (1989) Find alumni in MENLO PARK
- UCSF Medical Center CA 1991
Dr. Mary F Chan MD's Practice location
Menlo Park, CA 94025Get Direction
Dr. Mary F Chan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chan
- Can Losing Weight Cause Gallstones?
Losing weight rapidly if you are overweight can increase the risk of developing gallstones. Dieters who shed weight slowly are safer than those who lose three pounds or more in a week.The GallbladderThe gallbladder, which is a tiny sac found below the liver, functions as bile is stored until it is...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Celiac Disease: A Promising Horizon for the Future
Having to live with a condition that has no cure often leads to patients feeling hopeless and depressed about their current situation. Hence, it often worsens the onset of the disease and impact on their health due to a negative mind set. One of these diseases is celiac disease, a disorder that has...
- Is There Such a Thing as a Gluten "Cheat Day"?
In a recent article published in Health Central, the author tells her story about intentionally eating gluten. She was diagnosed with celiac disease over 20 years ago and began a gluten-free diet as an eighth-grader. She accidentally ate gluten a few times and the symptoms were overwhelming. Bloated...
- Is Anemia Treatable?
Anemia, also spelled anaemia, is usually expounded as a disorder causing a decrease in the total amount of red blood cells (RBCs) or hemoglobin in the blood. This decrease in RBC count in the body hinders the oxygen to flow smoothly in the system causing various irregular symptoms which may...
- The Emotional Challenges of Ulcerative Colitis
People typically don’t enjoy talking about any illness or chronic condition they’re living with. They may not enjoy talking about how it feels to have it and the emotional roller coaster it brings to life.There are millions of people living with colitis and not much awareness in the public or...
- Richard Jay Kramer751 South Bascon Avenue San Jose California 95128
- Dr. Rasik Kansara M.D.200 Jose Figueres Ave San Jose CA 95116
- Dr. Aijaz Ahmed MD300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Joanna B. Ready MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Samuel Neal Marcus M.D.2490 Hospital Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. George Triadafilopoulos MD INC.2490 Hospital Dr Mountain View CA 94040