Dr. Adrian Douglas Hinman M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon500 Parnassus Ave Mu 320-W San Francisco CA, 94143
I hope that this page will give you a brief introduction to my approach to orthopaedic care and to my professional and personal interests. I was born in a small town in Connecticut and remained on the ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Uc San Francisco
Dr. Adrian Douglas Hinman M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
SAN LEANDRO, CA 94577Get Direction
Dr. Adrian Douglas Hinman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hinman
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Dr. Ken Hsu M.D.1 Shrader St San Francisco CA 94117
- Dr. Mathias Masem M.D.1500 Owens Street San Francisco California 94158
- Dr. Scott M Taylor MD400 29th Street Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. John Velyvis M.D.39000 Bob Hope Drive Rancho Mirage California 92270
- Dr. Lisa L. Lattanza MD1500 Owens Street San Francisco California 94143
- Dr. Edward Diao MD450 Sutter Street San Francisco California 94108