Dr. Todd Oswald is a general practitioner practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Oswald does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Oswald provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine 2004
Dr. Todd Jon Oswald MD's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92134Get Direction
Jacksonville, NC 28540Get Direction
SHREVEPORT, LA 71105Get Direction
Dr. Todd Jon Oswald MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Laryngitis: How Can a Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug Help Me?
Laryngitis is a condition in which the larynx (voice box) and the vocal cords become inflamed.Conventional Laryngitis TreatmentsLaryngitis can sometimes be treated at home by drinking lots of fluids, resting your voice, breathing humidified air, and sucking on lozenges. Refraining from consumption...
- Home Remedies To Help Appendicitis
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can cause severe harm to the body if not treated on time. Some of the common symptoms of appendicitis include abdominal pain, digestive upsets, nausea, vomiting and mild fever. Although there are both medicinal and surgical treatment options available to cure...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Alcohol and Other Factors that Affect Recovery from Mononucleosis
What is Mononucleosis?Mononucleosis (also known as mono) is a disease that usually arises from the Epstein-Barr virus and is spread through a person's saliva and other bodily fluids. The length and severity of this illness both differ from one person to another. Most people suffering from from mono...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Treatments for Laryngitis
Laryngitis symptoms normally start unexpectedly and worsen within a period of two to three days. The common symptoms for laryngitis are:...
- Dr. Marcos Borrero M.D.3490 Palm Ave San Diego CA 92154
- Dr. Diego Mendez M.D.2917 Niles St Bakersfield CA 93306
- Dr. Mary E Hine M.D.10737 Camino Ruiz San Diego CA 92126
- Dr. Michele Jane Gonzalez M.D.34520 Bob Wilson Dr San Diego CA 92134
- Dr. Amy Zanotti DO3324 Chanate Rd Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Michael L Kent MD2841 Rendova Road San Diego CA 92155