Dr. Stephen B. James, DO
Orthopedist | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine1100 Northside Forsyth Dr Suite 340 Cumming GA, 30041
Dr. Stephen James, DO, specialist in orthopedic surgery, currently practices medicine at Cumming, Georgia. Dr. James received his medical degree from Western University Of Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic ...
Dr. Stephen B. James, DO's Practice location
Cumming, GA 30041Get Direction
ALPHARETTA, GA 30004Get Direction
WELLINGTON, FL 33414Get Direction
Dr. Stephen B. James, DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. James
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Dr. James Chappuis M.D.3540 Duluth Park Lane NW Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Gary A. Levengood M.D.1900 Riverside Parkway Lawrenceville Georgia 30043
- Dr. Douglas B. Kasow D.O.771 OLD NORCROSS RD LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30046
- Dr. Saadiq El-Amin MD3855 Pleasant Hill Dr Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Erik Thor Bendiks MD5955 State Bridge Rd Duluth GA 30097
- William E. Frank261 Kirkland Drive Lawrenceville Georgia 30044