Dr. Isaac Beshay is an internist practicing in Costa Mesa, CA. Dr. Beshay specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Beshay provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Assiut, Fac of Med, Assiut, Egypt MD
University of Asyut, Fac of Medicine, Asyut 1986
Assiut University Faculty of Medicine
University Sakartvelo Faculty of Medicine 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Torn Meniscus
- Ear Infection
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Opiate Dependence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center 2002
Dr. Isaac Beshay, MD's Practice location
Costa Mesa, CA 92627Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Isaac Beshay, MD | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Isaac Beshay, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beshay
Terrible office staff.
- The Health Risks of a Sedentary Lifestyle
Many of us who sit for a long time in front of a computer, in a car while traveling to the workplace, relax in front of the television, or do online shopping, might be have sitting disease. Sitting disease is another name for a sedentary lifestyle, which increases the risk for a number of diseases.A...
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Dr. William Gustin MD999 Corporate Drive Ladera Ranch California 92694
- Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD1777 North Bellflower Blvd Long Beach California 90815
- Dr. Saja Gleeson MD30110 Crown Valley Parkway Laguna Niguel California 92677
- Dr. Diana Bryant MD1777 Bellflower Blvd Long Beach CA 90815
- Dr. Hector I. Birman MD1750 East Ocean Boulevard Long Beach California 90802
- Dr. Pelma Tabrizi M.D.1303 N. Euclid Street Anaheim California 92801