Dr. Bobinski began practicing in Staten Island, moved to a practice in Brewster and purchased his own practice in Bronxville New York where he currently is today. He is an active member of American ...
Education and Training
St. Johns University B.S. 1980
New York University Dental College D.D.S. 1984
Dr. John A Bobinski, DDS's Expert Contributions
- Complex compartmentation of tyrosine sulfate-containing proteins undergoing fast axonal transport.
- Fast axonal transport of tyrosine sulfate-containing proteins: preferential routing of sulfoproteins toward nerve terminals.
- Ca2+- or Mg2+-stimulated ATPase activity in bullfrog spinal nerve: relation to Ca2+ requirements for fast axonal transport.
- Involvement of coated vesicles in the initiation of fast axonal transport.
- Fast-transported glycoproteins and nonglycosylated proteins contain sulfate.
- Specialty Dentures
- Implant Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns And Bridges
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling And Root Planing
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member New York State Dental Society & Ninth District Dental Society
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. John A Bobinski, DDS's Practice location
Bronxville, NY 10708Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John A Bobinski, DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John A Bobinski, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Robert F Perler DDS175 Memorial Hwy New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Samuel P Mufson DMD595 Chestnut Ridge Rd Woodcliff Lake NJ 07677
- Dr. Gina Delia DMD25 Main St Hastings On Hudson NY 10706
- Dr. Svetlana Rozenberg DDS8A E 63rd St New York NY 10065