Dr. Adonis C. Amparo M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology2553 Cool Spring Rd Bel Air MD, 21015
Dr. Adonis Amparo practices Neuropathology in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Amparo studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Adonis C. Amparo M.D.'s Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21015Get Direction
Dr. Adonis C. Amparo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Amparo
- What Is an Ischemic Stroke?
Ischemic stroke is a type of stroke that occurs as a result of the blockage of blood vessels that supplies blood to the brain by a blood clot. This prevents blood from reaching the brain. Consequently, the brain does not get enough oxygen for normal functioning. According to statistics, about 87% of...
- Is Forced Exercise Really A Treatment for Parkinson's?
Across the US, people are gathering together a few times a week to climb on their stationary bikes and peddle like nobody’s business. These aren’t spin classes, nor are the riders training for the Tour de France. Instead, these are people who are challenging themselves and pushing their bodies...
- National League MVP Kirk Gibson Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
There are those who might not know it, but there is another famous athlete who came out with his diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease in 2015. This disease has been known to affect lives in an awful manner and has been found to decrease quality of life in many individuals. Former National League MVP ...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- A Healthy Brain Needs a Healthy Diet
A new study confirms that a diet rich in vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids and low in trans fats is essential for brain health. Brain shrinkage associated with Alzheimer’s disease is less in older people who consumed these kinds of food. The individuals who had healthy diet scored higher on mental...
- The Five Biggest Challenges Louis Faces as a Man with Autism
At the age of two and a half, Louis Scarantino was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome – a form of autism. He was nonverbal until the age of four or five. His condition left an indelible mark on his life, making it more difficult for him to experience life in the early years the same way in which...
- Dr. Harvey B Pats M.D.2 Colgate Dr Forest Hill MD 21050
- Dr. Dong chul Park MD520 UPPER CHESAPEAKE DR BEL AIR MD 21014
- Dr. Ingela Liz helen Danielsson-sanden MD192 Rolling Ave North East MD 21901
- Dr. Neelupalli Bojji Reddy MD, PHD715 S Shamrock Rd Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Kristin Whitford Baranano M.D., PH.D9910 Franklin Square Dr. Nottingham MD 21236
- Dr. Norman W Barton MD19 Overshot Ct Phoenix MD 21131