Dr. Alex Zawoloka M.D.
Hospitalist1060 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA, 23454
Dr. Alex Zawoloka is a hospitalist practicing in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Zawoloka specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Zawoloka manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Zawoloka works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Alex Zawoloka M.D.'s Practice location
Virginia Beach, VA 23454Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19102Get Direction
ONANCOCK, VA 23417Get Direction
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Can Testicular Cancer be Fatal?
Testicular cancer is the appearance of a painless lump that represents an aggregation of testicular tissue which continues to divide seemingly without any control. What provokes testicular cells to behave abnormally is still in the realm of speculation, and most specialists veer to the opinion that...
- 6 Symptoms of Sinusitis Infection: Treating a Sinus Infection
Sinusitis, or sinus infection, is a very common medical condition often confused with a cold or flu. Sinusitis as a condition refers to the swelling of the underlying tissue lining found in the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are like small sacs filled with air; however, when these get clogged with germs...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Kanwarpreet Saini2025 Glenn Mitchell drive Virginia Beach Va 23456
- Dr. Alfloyd Woodard M.D.2025 Glenn Mitchell Dr Virginia Beach VA 23456
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Carr D.O.3636 HIGH ST PORTSMOUTH VA 23707
- Dr. Erik Joseph Modlo M.D.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Radhika Manhapra M.D.100 Emancipation Dr Hampton VA 23667
- Dr. Abhijeet A Nakave MD358 Mowbray Arch Norfolk VA 23507