Dr. Stephen Johnson is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Augusta, GA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Johnson is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
- Automatic resolution of ambiguous terms based on machine learning and conceptual relations in the UMLS.
- Representing nested semantic information in a linear string of text using XML.
- The sublanguage of cross-coverage.
- Grounding a new information technology implementation framework in behavioral science: a systematic analysis of the literature on IT use.
- A framework for the biomedical informatics curriculum.
- Natural language processing challenges in HIV/AIDS clinic notes.
- A native XML database design for clinical document research.
- Automatic learning of the morphology of medical language using information compression.
- Clinical research in the United States at a crossroads: proposal for a novel public-private partnership to establish a national clinical research enterprise.
- Scenario-based assessment of physicians' information needs.
- Modeling electronic discharge summaries as a simple temporal constraint satisfaction problem.
- Adsorption of organic matter at mineral/water interfaces: 3. Implications of surface dissolution for adsorption of oxalate.
- Adsorption of organic matter at mineral/water interfaces: 5. Effects of adsorbed natural organic matter analogues on mineral dissolution.
- Adsorption of organic matter at mineral/water interfaces. IV. Adsorption of humic substances at boehmite/water interfaces and impact on boehmite dissolution.
- Breaking the translational barriers: the value of integrating biomedical informatics and translational research.
Dr. Stephen B Johnson DO's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
ATHENS, GA 30606Get Direction
Dr. Stephen B Johnson DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- What Are the Symptoms of Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that spreads through the bite of certain ticks. The disease got its name from the town of Lyme in Connecticut where several children were diagnosed with this infection. The disease is caused by the spirochete bacterium, Borrelia burgdorferi. The ticks that...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- What Are the Symptoms of Sepsis?
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe and an extreme immune response to an infection and is considered as an emergency medical condition. Widespread inflammation occurs due to the chemicals that are released into the blood to counter an infection.Inflammation can damage the body's vital organs. The...
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- Dr. Jewell Brent Duncan MD1706 Magnolia Way Augusta GA 30909
- Dr. Floriano Putigna DO3651 Wheeler Road Augusta GA 30909
- Dr. Arnold F Henry MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Douglas E Holford MD410 University Pkwy Aiken SC 29801
- Dr. William Mark Newton MD3651 Wheeler Road Augusta GA 30909
- Dr. David M. Hunter MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912