Dr. Paul R Macdonald M.D.
Neurologist | Vascular Neurology2219 E 7th St Charlotte NC, 28204
Dr. Paul Macdonald practices Neuropathology in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Macdonald studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of South Florida (Usf) Medicine
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2003
- Member Emory Healthcare Network Physician
- Member American Academy of Neurology
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 2000
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals 2002
- Emory University, Clinical Neurophysiology, GA, USA 2003
Dr. Paul R Macdonald M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28204Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85013Get Direction
Dr. Paul R Macdonald M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Macdonald
- Vertigo: Associated Disorders
Anyone who has suffered from vertigo probably explained the feeling as dizziness, or something similar to motion sickness. An episode of vertigo either feels like you are actually moving when you are actually not or that the world around you is spinning but it’s really not. The feeling of motion...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects people worldwide, according to...
- Can Parkinson's Disease be Identified Early?
What is Parkinson's disease?Parkinson's disease is a progressive disorder that affects certain nerve cells in the brain. It affects the way a person moves over time. Individuals have lived for many years with Parkinson's disease, gradually losing movement of their body as well as their emotions....
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Teen Mom Leah Blows Fans Away with How She Deals with Daughter's Muscular Dystrophy
Seven-year-old Ali Simms from Teen Mom 2 suffers from a rare form of muscular dystrophy, a condition which causes problems with movement, and usually heart and respiratory issues as the disease progresses. Ali was rushed to the hospital in August after struggling to breathe, worrying her family and...
- Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD485 N Wendover Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.4501 CAMERON VALLEY PKWY CHARLOTTE NC 28211
- Dr. Bruce N Mayes1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Peterson F Giallanza M.D.403 GILEAD RD HUNTERSVILLE NC 28078
- Dr. Jill Conway MD1350 S KINGS DR CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Mr. Sunil Mehta M.D.815 Cox Rd Gastonia NC 28054